500V 50-800A (Fast-Acting) North American Style Electric Vehicle Power Fuse
- Higher voltage rating provides overall system efficiency using smaller, more economical conductors while meeting the needs of higher voltage battery packs.
- A higher interrupting rating protects high-capacity battery packs for vehicle acceleration and range requirements.
- Up to ten times faster opening under high fault current conditions helps assure reliable protection of circuits and components.
- It can be applied in parallel to realize greater ampacity within sizing guidelines, excellent power of resisting voltaic impingement and environment temperature tolerance, excellent resistance to mechanical vibration and impact resistance, and fully meet the requirements of automotive application
, , ,
- Refer To JASO-D622/ISO8820.8/GB31465.6
- Manufactured Under an IATF16949 Quality System for Compliance with Automotive Requirements
- Reach Declaration Available Upon Request
- RoHS Compliant
- Battery pack protection
- Backup Protection For Dc Relay