700V 10R 10x38mm Ferrule High Speed Cylindrical Fuse (Fast-Acting)
- Higher voltage rating provides overall system efficiency using smaller, more economical conductors while meeting the needs of higher voltage.
- Up to ten times faster opening under high fault current conditions helps assure reliable protection of circuits and components.
- Can be applied in parallel to realize greater ampacity within sizing guidelines, excellent power of resisting voltaic impingement and environment temperature tolerance, excellent resistance to mechanical vibration and impact resistance.
, , ,
- Refer To UL 248.13/UL 248.20; IEC 60269.1/IEC 60269.4; GB 13539.1/GB 13539.4; JASO D622
- Manufactured Under a IATF16949 Quality System For Compliance With Automotive Requirements
- Reach Declaration Available Upon Request
- CE Recognized
- RoHS Compliant