10-400A 500Vdc Fast-Acting BS88 Fuse
- Higher voltage rating provides overall system efficiency using smaller, more economical conductors while meeting the need of higher voltage.
- Up to ten times faster opening under high fault current conditions helps assure reliable protection of circuits and components.
- Greater ampacity within sizing guidelines, excellent power of resisting voltaic impingement and environment temperature tolerance, excellent resistance to mechanical vibration and impact resistance.
, , ,
- Refer To UL 248.1/UL 248.13
- IEC 60269.1/IEC 60269.4
- GB 13539.1/GB 13539.4
- JASO D622
- Manufactured Under an IATF16949 Quality System for Compliance with Automotive Requirements
- Reach Declaration Available Upon Request
- RoHS Compliant
- Disconnector or Maintenance Safety Disconnect
- Battery Pack Protection
- Backup Protection For Dc Relay