1500Vdc 250Ka 400-2000A ESS Fuse Connect S 4#
Ratings & Features Applications
- Volts: 1500Vdc
- Amps: 400-2000A
- Interrupting Capacity: 1500Vdc 250kA (L/R ≤ 5ms); Min BC: ≥ 3 In
- Class Type: aR
- Design For DC Applications
- Excellent DC Performance
- Superior cycling capability
- Application: Industrial ESS
, , ,
Standards / Approvals
- Refer To UL 248-13
- Reach Declaration Available Upon Request
- RoHS Compliant
- Work within the temperature -40℃ to +100℃ range.
- Fuses should be stored in their original boxes under typical warehouse conditions for electromechanical products (free from any dirt and dust). Storage conditions should be no more than 70 percent relative humidity and in the -40℃ to +85℃ range.
- This product is a bolt connected fuse for partial range protection, with strong current limiting, high breaking capacity and other characteristics. It is suitable for energy storage, wind power and other industry applications, which can be used as short-circuit protection for energy storage systems, power systems and other devices and equipments.
|Part No.||Fuse||Size||Average @ 250KA/1500Vdc||Power Loss (W) 1.0In|
|Amps||A²s Melting||A²s Clearing|
|*If there are any requirements, please communicate with the original factory staff first.|