750Vdc 50kA 100-400A Square Body aR Fuse A
Ratings & Features Applications
- Volts: 750Vdc
- Amps: 100-400A
- Interrupting Capacity: 750Vdc 50kA (L/R≤2ms)
Min BC: ＞3 In
- Class Type: aR
- Design For DC Applications
- Excellent DC Performance
- Superior cycling capability
- Low Watt Losses
- Electrical Energy Storage
- Battery Pack Protection
- Backup Protection For DC Relay
, , ,
Standards / Approvals
- Refer To UL 248.1/UL 248.13
- IEC 60269.1/IEC 60269.4
- Reach Declaration Available Upon Request
- RoHS Compliant
Features & benefits
- Higher voltage rating provides overall system efficiency using smaller, more economical conductors while meeting the needs of higher voltage.
- Up to ten times faster opening under high fault current conditions helps assure reliable protection of circuits and components.
- Greater ampacity within sizing guidelines, Excellent power of resisting voltaic impingement and environment temperature tolerance, Excellent resistance to mechanical vibration and impact resistance.
|Part No.||Fuse||Size||Average @ 50KA/750Vdc||Power Loss (W) 1.0In|
|Amps||A²s Melting||A²s Clearing|
|* If there are any requirements, please communicate with the original factory staff first. |
Optional base indicator, the standard product is the "Default" configuration.
Default: A--with fuse indication, e.g.: HCHVT750-400A-43E; Optional: AN--without fuse indication, e.g.: HCHVT750-400AN-43E