500Vdc 50-250A Pyro Fuse
- The breaking of this product is realized by pyrotechnic drug producing high pressure gas to cut off the conductor.
- It can control the action by triggering signal and does not depend on the thermal effect of current.
- Therefore, it can be broken reliably in the case of low multiple or even no current, the breaking time is less than 1ms;
- When the short circuit current is large, it can also cut off the circuit quickly to limit the peak current;
- The external or built-in control circuit can set flexible protection strategy according to the actual working conditions of the system.
- Rated Voltage: 500VDC
- Rated Current: 50-250A
- On State Resistance: ≤50uΩ
- Off-impedance: ≥50MΩ/500V
- Breaking Capacity: 0-0.6kA,L≤20uH
- Actuator Resistance: 2±0.5Ω
- Trigger Current: ≥1.75A/0.5ms,Nonpolarity
- Safe Current: ≤0.4A
- Operating Temperature: -40℃~+105℃
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~+70℃
- Altitude: ≤4000m*
- IP Grade: IPX2 • Weight: ＜60g
- Impact And Vibration Resistance AK-LV 124
*If the rated working voltage is greater than 2000m, it should be modified
- Electric Vehicle
- Charging Pile
- Energy Storage System
- Large Capacity DC Power Supply Equipment