HIITIO, today announces the launch of the HCBMG5, a new high performance fast-acting DC fuse that addresses the latest market needs for industrial & commercial energy storage systems (ESS), DC fast charging stations and heavy-duty vehicles.
Designed to meet the ever-evolving demands of new energy industries, the HCBMG5 offers unparalleled performance, reliability, and safety features in applications up to 2000 volts, 3000 amps. It is set to revolutionize how businesses safeguard their critical electrical systems.
- Unrivaled Power: With the 2000VDC, 3000A ratings, HIITIO DC fuse is ready to handle high-voltage, high-current applications, ensuring safety and efficiency.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Crafted with advanced materials and design principles, HCBMG5 provides top-tier protection against overcurrents and short circuits.
- Safety First: Engineered with precision arc quenching and overcurrent protection to reduce the risk of electrical fires and equipment damage.
- Durability and Reliability: Built to last, HIITIO DC fuse minimizes maintenance costs and downtime, keeping your operations running smoothly.
- Easy Installation: Hassle-free installation and replacement make it a breeze for your team.
- Compliance: HCBMG5 meets international safety and quality standards, giving you peace of mind.
Our spokesperson said, “We are thrilled to introduce the 2000VDC, 3000A DC Fuse to the market. This innovation represents our commitment to providing cutting-edge solutions for our customers. It will undoubtedly make a significant impact on industries relying on high-voltage direct current applications, and we are excited to see how it improves electrical safety and efficiency across the board.”
Ready to take your electrical protection to the next level? For more information about HCBMG5 2000VDC fuses, please visit the product page.
2000VDC 1400-3000A DC SQUARE BODY ESS FUSE
- Volts: 2000Vdc
- Amps: 1400-3000A
- Interrupting Capacity: 2000Vdc 100kA (L/R ≤ 5ms); 1500Vdc 250kA (L/R ≤ 5ms); Min BC: ≥ 3 In
- Class Type: aR