UL 489 Miniature Circuit Breaker HCUB1-125 series 2 Poles
- The new wiring design allows for multiple quick connecting terminals.
- Detachable metal bracket, circuit breaker flush mount, surface mount, or safe removal for DIN35 rail mounting.
- Mechanical switch for the manual current interruption.
- Switch display indication.
- Performance is not affected by location installation.
- Salt spray test conforms to ASTMB117-500hr.
HCUB1-60/125 series miniature circuit breakers provide excellent over-current, short circuit protection and control in AC ON/OFF operating electrical systems, and can also be used for infrequent making and breaking.
It has voltage ratings up to 240VAC and currents up to 125A.
- Computers and their peripheral equipment
- Industrial automatic control systems, telecommunication equipment, general power supply systems
- UPS uninterruptible power supply equipment
- Railway locomotives
- Marine electrical systems
- Elevator control systems
- Mobile power equipment
|HCUB1||125||60||H /||2||BB||D –||MF1||□|
|HC: Company Code|
|Rated current (A)|
|Nil: 120/240VAC, H: 240VAC AC|
|Pole: 1: 1P; 2: 2P; 3: 3P;|
BB: BB type terminal block/terminal block; BQ: Box quick wiring terminal/QC quick wiring terminal
|Installation method: |
D: DIN35 rail installation; S: Surface Mount
MF1: 1P Mounting Foot